DataDynamics Reports is another cool reporting tool developed by Grapecity Powertools.It includes the basic report designing capabilities as in
ActiveReports as well as numerous advanced features.The design itself is based on RDL 2005 specs and includes reportitems as Matrix and Tables.As in ActiveReports,DataDynamics Reports also has a winform viewer , webviewer and has the capability to export the reports to different format(more than ActiveReports) viz Word,Xml etc. Over the last couple of months I had this great opportunity to work with this product as well as sme very smart people on the earth who work on the code as well as managing the product. I take this opportunity to bring forth some very good features of the product as well as some how tos that I have learnt.
ActiveReports as well as numerous advanced features.The design itself is based on RDL 2005 specs and includes reportitems as Matrix and Tables.As in ActiveReports,DataDynamics Reports also has a winform viewer , webviewer and has the capability to export the reports to different format(more than ActiveReports) viz Word,Xml etc. Over the last couple of months I had this great opportunity to work with this product as well as sme very smart people on the earth who work on the code as well as managing the product. I take this opportunity to bring forth some very good features of the product as well as some how tos that I have learnt.
No comments:
Post a Comment